Code of Ethics
I take Coaching, Counseling and the Intuitive Arts seriously! Even more I value the relationship that I have with the individual that I am providing a sacred space for. Therefore, I have a code of ethics that I abide by when I am providing any of these intimate services.
Coaching & Counseling
As a trusted Coach, Counselor, and Spiritual Adviser, I:
- Ethically speak what I know to be true to clients, prospective clients, and sponsor entity about the potential value of the coaching process or my role as a coach.
- Carefully explain and strive to ensure that, prior to or at the initial meeting, my coaching client and sponsor entity understand the nature of coaching, the nature and limits of confidentiality, financial arrangements, and any other terms of the coaching agreement.
- Have a clear coaching service agreement with my clients or sponsor entity before beginning the coaching relationship and honor this agreement. The agreement shall include the roles, responsibilities and rights of all parties involved.
- Hold responsibility for being aware of and setting clear, appropriate and culturally sensitive boundaries that govern interactions, physical or otherwise, I may have with my clients or sponsor entity, domestic and internationally based.
- Strive at all times to recognize my personal issues that may impair, conflict with or interfere with my coaching performance or my professional coaching relationships. I will promptly seek the relevant professional assistance and determine the action to be taken, including whether it is appropriate to suspend or terminate my coaching relationship(s) whenever the facts and circumstances necessitate.
- Respect the client’s or sponsor entity right to terminate the coaching relationship at any point during the process, subject to the provisions of the agreement. I shall remain alert to indications that there is a shift in the value received from the coaching relationship.
- Encourage the client or sponsor entity to make a change if I believe the client or sponsor entity would be better served by another coach or by another resource and suggest my client seek the services of other professionals when deemed necessary or appropriate.
- Maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality with all client and sponsor entity’s information, unless release is required by law.
- Have a clear agreement about how coaching information will be exchanged among coach, client and sponsor.
- Have a clear agreement when acting as a coach, coach mentor, coaching supervisor or trainer, with both client and sponsor entity, student, mentee, or supervisee about the conditions under which confidentiality may not be maintained (e.g., illegal activity, pursuant to valid court order or subpoena; imminent or likely risk of danger to self or to others; etc) and make sure both client and sponsor entity,, student, mentee, or supervisee voluntarily and knowingly agree in writing to that limit of confidentiality. Where I reasonably believe that because one of the above circumstances is applicable, I may need to inform appropriate authorities.
I know as a Coach, Counselor, and Ordained Metaphysical Minister:
It differs from therapy. I am NOT trained and experienced in screening for psychological and behavioral problems, but if I feel that coaching, counseling, and/or spiritual advising is not going to fully support and benefit you then I will make the suggestion to seek a licensed therapist. I will also provide you with a resource to get started in finding the RIGHT LEGAL & PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT THROUGH THERAPY!
Tarot & Intuitive Readings (Laser Coaching & Counseling Readings)
I know as a ordained Metaphysical spiritual advisor/minister & Tarot Counselor/Reader
- I reserve the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that I feel I cannot answer, or one that goes against my code of ethics.
- I am an ordained Metaphysical Minister, Tarot Counselor/Reader/Adviser. This does not suggest that I am a Psychic, a Spiritual Medium, Channeler, or that I am Telepathic.
- I do not give readings to persons under the age of 18.
- All readings are completely PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL. I will not share them with a Third-Party. SEE ABOVE IN COACHING/COUNSELING SECTION.
- To avoid disappointment A Pre-Arranged appointment is essential. I cannot accommodate clients who call unexpectedly, either in person or over the phone looking for an On-The-Spot Tarot Consultancy.
- A Laser Coaching & Counseling session (Tarot Counseling) is a two-way process. I will ask questions during a reading and expect the involvement of the client in their session. This helps the cards to yield more Information, thus enabling the reading to be more expansive.
- You have the free will to do as you want! A tarot reading DOES NOT “Predict the Future”! It is based on the “Probable Outcome of Events” which is influenced by the current behavior, attitude, and actions of the client and those around them. YOUR ACTIONS TODAY PREDICT YOUR FUTURE!
- Tarot nor oracle cards are dangerous, evil or bad luck, but are simply an EXPRESSION OF OUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND. Within our being lies the possible answers or solutions to all our mundane & spiritual daily life. Participating in a tarot/oracle reading is similar to dream interpretation, where our subconscious relays information to us through universal archetypes showcased via the imagery on the cards.
- A Laser Coaching & Counseling session (Tarot Reading) is not absolute. As a Counselor/Coach/Minister, I will offer my opinion and advice, but will not impose on the free will of the client. Any decisions made or actions taken by the client as a result of a coaching/counseling/tarot reading are the sole responsibility of the client.
- The sacred space that I establish for our sessions are constructive and empowering to the client. It is a safe space for honesty, compassion, and to be open and aligned in your truth. Therefore, I will be respectful of your feelings and not condemn. Nor will I give any false hopes or empty promises to pacify the client.
- I DO NOT predict the Lotto Numbers.
- I will NOT CONDUCT a reading to see what someone other than my client(third-party readings) is doing or feeling.
- I DO NOT Invoke or Remove Spells or Curses.
- I DO NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. PLEASE CONSULT A RESPECTED AND LEGAL PROFESSIONAL IN THOSE FIELDS.