TCP028| The Act of Personal Responsibility and Empowerment Through Forgiveness with Leo Brown
Welcome to Season 2 of The Coaching Parlour podcast! It’s time for us to look into the beauty of forgiveness!
In this episode Leo Brown and I discuss
- 3 words that describe LEO BROWN and his platform and how are you showing up, influencing, and healing the world as a coach, psychic medium, and author?
- The meaning and importance of “I didn’t understand nor did I WANT to understand that YOU are responsible for EVERYTHING in your life.”
- Forgiveness, and why is it important for the individual when it comes to moving forward.
- The mis-truths about forgiveness when it comes to taking personal responsibility for that healing process.
- How the mixed messages of love, emotional dependence, and fear growing up influenced his behavior patterns, and how the Healing Process help align with his true calling.
About LEO BROWN, AUTHOR, PSYCHIC MEDIUM, LIFE COACH
The Compassion of Oprah Winfrey, The Fun of Wendy Williams and The Flamboyance of Rupaul. Leo Brown is a force of nature! With his radiating charm, down home humor and compassion. Leo Brown brings happiness to the heart of everyone he touches. Despite the odds placed before him, (told by doctors that he wouldn’t live past the age of 30, born with cerebral palsy.)
At the tender age of 21, Leo discovered that he, like others in his family, possessed what people down south called ‘The Gift’. As time went on, Leo decided to take the time to develop his intuition and soon noticed that he could not only help people to heal but also, in some strange way, heal himself. He is embarking on his mission of helping people from all over the world, with clients ranging from A-list celebrities to the boy/girl next door.
” My goal is to not only give you the truth but entertain you” says Leo. “If emotions aren’t invoked something is wrong.” Look we all know that times can be tough and sometimes you need a helping hand to help you through the storm. That is Leo’s goal to show you that despite the bad times you may see before you. Deep inside there is a diva waiting to emerge from within.
Interested in learning more about Leo and his services?
Visit Leo Brown Here!
Need some spiritual tools & resources: www.thealchemyparlour.com
The Coaching Parlour Podcast!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- You can also subscribe via Tunein radio
AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY, YOUTUBE, AND IHEARTRADIO
Contact me via email here
Hit me up via twitter
And make sure you rate, review, and subscribe on itunes!
Define & Live Your Purpose Free Ecourse! Sign Up Today and not ONLY receive a free 7 Step Ecourse in discovering and defining your purpose, but on a monthly basis you receive free coaching AND complimentary monthly planning guide! Sign up Today!
Thank You! xoxo, Danielle M. Holdman
February 8, 2018
February 27, 2017