Audio | Dr. Roshawnna Novellus TheWealthyYogi Way To Harmonizing Your Relationship With Money
Known as The Wealthy Yogi, Dr. Roshawnna Novellus joined The Coaching Parlour podcast to talk about, Yogi, Purpose, and your Relationship with Your Finances! In this episode of The Coaching Parlour podcast is orientated around the heart chakra and have a respectful, compassionate and authentic relationship which is a necessity on this earth, finances! Dr. Roshawnna Novellus, Financial & Business Strategist, Entrepreneur, Author, Yogi, and founder of the MONEY, MINDFULNESS & SUCCESS YOGI RETREAT.
- Why Dr. Roshawnna Novellus thinks individuals are intimidated by and afraid with money, and blocks one can you identify.
- Mental, emotional, and spiritual exercises that one can start using to establish a healthier relationship with money.
- The difference between poverty mindset vs. prosperity consciousness.
- Ways one relationship and values influence their career/job & small business success.
- How an individual should view TAXES
About Dr. Roshawnna Noveluus
Dr. Roshawnna Novellus holds a Doctor of Science in Systems Engineering, with a Minor in Finance from George Washington
University; a Master of Science in Information Technology emphasizing Information System Engineering; a Bachelor of Arts in Business Management Economics; and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering –achieving Summa Cum Laude in each.
As a Federally Licensed Enrolled Agent, she represents taxpayers in front of the IRS, and has also passed the Series 7 Exam. Her financial firm, Novellus Financial, provides business consulting and financial strategy to small and mid-level businesses. Novellus is also the co-founder ofBootstrap Capital, an investment team that assistsdeserving dreamers and ecosysteminvestors connect.
Dr. Roshawnna Novellus is known as The Wealthy Yogi for her insightful thought leadership into guiding generations of people into financial balance. The goals of The Wealthy Yogi is to advocate for more mindful outlooks while pursuing strategic objectives.For more information, please visit TheWealthyYogi.com, check out her book, Budgeting Is More Liberation than Limitation and attend her Money, Mindfulness, and Success Yogi Retreat!
The Coaching Parlour Podcast!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- You can also subscribe via Tunein radio
COMING TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE WHEN IT IS LAUNCHED!
Contact me via email here
Hit me up via twitter
And make sure you rate, review, and subscribe on itunes!