Audio | Virginia Rosenberg Constructing A Healing Bridge from Spiritual Racism & Prejudice Towards Compassionate Sacred Activism
Welcome to the Season 2 episode 33 of The Coaching Parlour podcast! Today’s episode: Constructing A Healing Bridge from Spiritual Racism & Prejudice Towards Compassionate Sacred Activism. I am joined by guest alchemist, Virginia Rosenberg (virginiarosenberg.com) a intuitive astrologer, sacred arts healer, and bridge builder!
Join us as we discuss:
- The definition of Spiritual Racism & Prejudice and Spiritual Activism
- How compassion plays a major role in transmuting Spiritual Racism
- Where true freedom in power lie
- How all of what is happening on a macro level is a reflection of what’s going on internally.
The 6 Ways Spiritual Communities Are Participating in Violence, and the compassionate action to take that includes:
- Remaining Unattached/Choosing to be Silent
- Sending Love & Light/ Distancing Yourself
- Keeping Your Vibration High/Encouraging Numbness
- Emphasizing the Spiritual Perspective/Negating Reality
- Privileged Preaching/ Wielding Entitlement As THE WAY
- Recreating Tribe/Barring Diversity from Your Comfort Zone
Virginia’s article: Converting Hidden Spiritual Racism Into Sacred Activism: An Open Letter To Spiritual White Folks
Virginia Rosenberg is an Intuitive Astrologer and Sacred Movement Artist based in Asheville, North Carolina. She is a passionate, creative woman with focus on healing and mysticism. Virginia has dedicated her life to feeling whole, connecting with others deeply, and cultivating personal and spiritual gifts. To Virginia, Life is a magical exploration in wisdom, mystery, and Love.
Learn more about Virginia here.
The Coaching Parlour Podcast!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- You can also subscribe via Tunein radio
AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY, YOUTUBE, AND IHEARTRADIO
Contact me via email here
Hit me up via twitter
And make sure you rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes!