TCP005: 3 Step Process to Overcome Self-Sabotaging & Make Progress #Podcast
Self-sabotaging behaviors prevent you from conditioning yourself for success. And changing those long, established behavior patterns like self-sabotage is as difficult as recognizing and understanding them.
“The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin. Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that – a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It’s not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.”
― Vironika Tugaleva
How, then, would you be able to dispose of those undermining convictions and feelings called Self-Sabotage?
Begin with, comprehending and acknowledging yourself before attempting to comprehend and acknowledge others. You need to go WITHING and explore your internal environment and take an assessment. This implies taking a glimpse inside yourself and listening to your inward dialog or self-talk. Stay liberal to what you see and hear when understanding your convictions. This is key when rolling out valuable improvements in your behaviors.
Deciding how far and deep you want to go before introspection is your decision. Then again, you can take your life to another level when you find enabling bits of knowledge to eliminate harming self-talk and undermining practices.
Choosing to relinquish self-sabotaging behavior that keep you from changing takes courage, inner strength, and an intimate duty to grow more compelling activities. This implies overcoming resistances and attacking practices that have kept you from
encountering a hopeful state of mind. Regardless of what challenges you face, adding to an optimistic mentality and changing unrewarding practices and beliefs, will stir you to disregard self-sabotaging practices.
What specific actions can you now take to become aware of and overcome your sabotaging beliefs and conflicted emotions?
- Recognize that you are at the crossroads where your decisions and choices are your personal responsibility.
- Change “I can’t” or “I won’t” to “I Can, I Will” on a consistent basis. Be conscious of the emotional shifts taking place within you. Keep track of them, and measure your progress by the visible reoccurrences of confident self-talk and healthy and progressive behaviors. Continual abrogating internal conversations will create resentments and disempowering beliefs.
- Plant the seeds that deliver positive, empowering beliefs and activities. Ask yourself, “Are my actions connected to circumstances rooted in joy or to agony delivering situations?”
For the rest, listen to the podcast for even more POWERFUL and INSIGHTFUL tips!
Questions to ask yourself:
- Where am I demonstrating self-sabotaging behavior?
- What is MY definition to Success?
- How does my definition align with my personal values?
- Do I believe in perfection? If so, how do I describe it?
- What are ways that I can develop rapport, with my subconscious mind?
I am overcoming self-sabotage behavior with compassion, and capable of accomplishing anything!
Break-Free From Self-Sabotaging Behavior! You CAN & WILL Do It!
What are ways that you have demonstrated self-sabotaging behavior? List some examples below so we all can see the commonalities! What are ways you are showing compassion for yourself while you are overcoming your self-sabotaging behaviors? List it below in the comment section!
Ways to subscribe to The Coaching Parlour Podcast!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- You can also subscribe via Tunein radio
Contact me via email here
Hit me up via twitter
Define & Live Your Purpose Free Ecourse! Sign Up Today and not ONLY receive a free 7 Step Ecourse in discovering and defining your purpose, but on a monthly basis you receive free coaching AND complimentary monthly planning guide! Sign up Today!