Audio | Sadia Sisay: The Importance of Shifts To Help You Persevere Through Adversity & Change
Welcome to the Season 2 episode 36 of The Coaching Parlour podcast: The Importance of Shifts To Help You Persevere Through Adversity and Change. I am joined by guest alchemist, Sadia Sisay (www.beingu.me) an entrepreneur, lingerie designer, and owner of Being U.
Join us as we discuss:
- How the unexpected death of her husband motivated her to move forward with her business.
- How and why her daughter was the muse for her lingerie line, Being U.
- How she was able to transition her career from the pharmaceutical industry into he fashion industry
- The Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual shifts she made in order to pick herself by the bootstraps and move forward.
- How life coaching helped her align with her truth!
AND OF COURSE…MORE!
To get private 1:1 coaching, visit: http://danielleholdman.com/services/
Need some spiritual tools & resources: www.thealchemyparlour.com