Audio |Brooke Brimm: The Importance of Breakdowns, Breakthroughs, and Releases as a Pathway to Wholeness
Welcome to Episode 46 of The Coaching Parlour podcast! In this episode, join me and my guest alchemist: Metaphysical Practitioner, Yoga Instructor, Holistic Life Counselor, and Author, Rev. Dr. Brooke Brimm, as we discuss the importance of The Importance of Breakdowns, Breakthroughs, and Releases as a Pathway to Wholeness Also, I draw a card to set the intention for this episode (picture below).
Join us as we go over key points such as:
- Why emotional and mental breakdowns are becoming a common occurrence in modern times.
- Why breakdown’s are look at at as failures, and how unfulfilled expectations contribute to one’s breakdown.
- Brooke’s biggest breakthrough that has caused her to appreciate what is most important in her life.
- Why self-love and being grounded in Source is key to persevering through the process
- What she REALLY thinks about boundaries!
Guest’s Official Website: www.brookebrimm.com
**PRESS PLAY TO JOIN IN ON THE CONVERSATION**
Tweet me: @CoachHoldman
To get the show notes, visit: www.danielleholdman.com/046
Free Ecourse/Newsletter: www.danielleholdman.com/vip