Audio | Jason Flemming The Power of Transformation Through The Mystery & Insights of Your Natal Chart
In this episode Leo Brown and I discuss
- Common misconceptions & stereotypes of astrology
- Practical advice on ways to gain a better understanding of Astrology
- What natal chart is, and how to incorporate it in your own personal development.
- Definitions and example of the 12 Zodiac Archetypes, Planets, and Houses.
- The Symbolism and meaning of the Rising, Sun, Moon sign, and Midheaven
About Jason Fleming, ASTROLOGER & HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSIONAL
Jason Fleming is a Professional Counseling Astrologer with a holistic approach. Drawing from over 15 years of experience in the fields of Human Resources, Corporate Recruiting and Spiritual Psychology, his main focus is partnering with individuals to assist in identifying potentials for self- development.
Jason offers personalized consultations, which are specifically tailored to the needs of his clients. Sessions include an intensive analysis of personal strengths and life challenges as well as an outline of relationship and vocational needs.
First and foremost, the natal (birth) chart is used as a navigational tool to enhance one’s quest for self-discovery and wholeness. Individualized sessions are geared toward establishing strategies to develop and utilize the contents of the birth chart in the most constructive way possible.
Interested in learning more about Jason and his services?
Visit Jason Fleming Here!
The Coaching Parlour Podcast!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- You can also subscribe via Tunein radio
AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY, YOUTUBE, AND IHEARTRADIO
Contact me via email here
Hit me up via twitter
And make sure you rate, review, and subscribe on itunes!