TCP 011: Leslie Tagorda: Aligning Your Goals & Plans With the Lunar Cycle #Podcast
The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human.
Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.”
― Tahereh Mafi
The Coaching Parlour podcast is brought to you by
Visit me out on coach.me, and sign up for chat messaging coaching, or even better, a phone call or two with me! Let’s get started with goals and game plan today!
Aligning Your Goals & Plans With the Lunar Cycle
- How she became aligned with her purpose and vision.
- How rituals played into that alignment.
- The common lies, myths, and misconceptions about rituals.
- Rituals that one may be participating on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis that they aren’t aware of.
- The Lunar cycle, and the various phases, and how it effects an individual on a monthly basis.
- How an individual can relate to the archetypal energies of the zodiac and how it relates to the lunar cycles.
- What difference between the Solar season vs. Lunar season.
- How the Lunar Cycle can effect goal setting, planning, and action taking.
About Leslie Tagorda
Raised by a superstitious Catholic grandmother, a Jewish mother, and a Buddhist dad, Leslie Tagorda was surrounded by the traditions of many faiths. During the holidays, the homes in which she celebrated were filled with Christmas trees, Menorahs and the New Year’s good luck mochi and citrus. Leslie has always been drawn to a myriad of healing arts from yoga, to West African shamans, to western Astrology, Feng Shui … the list is endless. As a child, instead of having to choose one faith, she created my own unique blend and as Leslie became her own person she went out searching for the meaning behind all these faiths, to her, Leslie call this Universal Love. While not a healing arts professional, she has again blended her favorites from all her experiences to create BlissKit.co.
To get a sample of Bliss Kit & Co New Moon rituals sign up for Leslie’ newsletter!
- Yasmin Boland – Moonology.com
- Enlitened Candles – Enlitenedcandles.com (by TCP guest, Tara Rosas)
The Coaching Parlour Podcast!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- You can also subscribe via Tunein radio
COMING TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE WHEN IT IS LAUNCHED!
Contact me via email here
Hit me up via twitter
And make sure you rate, review, and subscribe on itunes!
Define & Live Your Purpose Free Ecourse! Sign Up Today and not ONLY receive a free 7 Step Ecourse in discovering and defining your purpose, but on a monthly basis you receive free coaching AND complimentary monthly planning guide! Sign up Today!