TCP010: The Process of Defining and Managing Expectations #Podcast
Extraordinary expectations and desires make incredible results. When you expect the best it will end up being a directional system that will guide you to searching out and discovering what you anticipate. Not only will managing your expectations provide you with a more solid path to reach your vision, but it will also enhance your quality of life.
Don’t lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations. Expect the best of yourself, and then do what is necessary to make it a reality.
― Ralph Marston
One of the most powerful ways to cultivate expectation is to develop a very clear vision for your life.
In this episode of The Coaching Parlour Podcast, we will be going over:
- Understanding what are expectations
- The Importance of your thoughts & emotions when it comes to expectations
- Why you should detach yourself from the outcome of your expectations
- The process of defining & managing our expectations
Plus a special announcement!
I detach myself from the end results of my expectations and allow guidance to come in mysterious ways and through the most unlikely circumstances.
Ways to subscribe to The Coaching Parlour Podcast!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- You can also subscribe via Tunein radio
Contact me via email here
Hit me up via twitter
Define & Live Your Purpose Free Ecourse! Sign Up Today and not ONLY receive a free 7 Step Ecourse in discovering and defining your purpose, but on a monthly basis you receive free coaching AND complimentary monthly planning guide! Sign up Today!