Audio | Shaheen Miro - Overcoming the Shadows Through, Introspection, Interaction, and Activism and Tarot for Troubled Times!
Welcome to episode 71 of The Alchemy Parlour podcast. In this episode join me and my guest alchemist, Shaheen Miro, as we discuss Overcoming the Shadows Through, Introspection, Interaction, and Activism and his new book, Tarot for Troubled Times!
There’s massive changes happening around us. A shift that is revealing things to us whether want to be aware of it or not. A call that is asking us to step up and take responsibility for our healing, and accountable for solutions that will bring forth something anew.
As longtime listeners are aware, that I appreciate the wisdom in Tarot, and how it is a key to unlock the door that leads to unconscious aspects of us ready for us to explore.
Again, if you are longtime listener, you know that I appreciate the wisdom in the Shadow! A misunderstood aspect of who we are that holds so much information that can leads us to profound alchemical experiences in our evolution.
When you put the two together as Both Shaheen Miro and Theresa Reed showcases in this book, you are living magically, you are saving yourself, you are showing yourself compassion. You are being true to you.
As the wheel turns forward towards the times when majority of the world turns to the slumber, this is a time for those who have and are still doing the internal work, to step in their own way, and contribute to the easing the shift in the collective in the best way that we know how. Even through troubled times, we all can take shifts in being catalyst for change.
Join us as we discuss the following:
- How Shadow work helps an individual become more present in life, and part of the solution towards collective change.
- Why it’s important for one to make peace with their personal archetypes such as: the victim, the bully, the saboteur, the wounded child, etc.
- Why an individual understand that activism is not a one size fits all.
- Why the tarot is an excellent tool for shadow work.
- Spiritual Activism, and examples in Tarot For Troubled Times.
…..oh, and MORE!
About Shaheen Miro
Shaheen Miro is a Psychic Reader, Intuitive Coach, Energy Alchemist, Artist, and Author/Creator of The Lunar Nomad Oracle: 43 Cards to Unlock You Creativity and Awaken Your Intuition and Co-Author of Tarot for Troubled Times.
He works with people all over the world helping them find clarity, direction and personal empowerment.
Episode Energy Reading
Overall Lesson: – Death
Overcome your B.S: Transform the lead that is weighing you down. Confront and heal your shadow to understand, relate, challenge, and transform.
Opportunity: Mastery. Changing the frequency. Rise out of the ashes as a phoenix. That phoenix representing wisdom. What we are lacking in our world is individuals truly and genuinely being in alignment with Wisdom. Wisdom is in the shadow.
Challenge: Honesty, carving out time, letting go utilizing resources tangible non-tangible, setting boundaries. Having compassion for yourself.
- I think: differently understanding that I can tap into the frequency of the change I want to experience within my world.
- I am: embodying the wisdom of healing, and gaining an understanding that I can let go.
- I feel: the emotions that I feel during this experience, understanding it’s a compass guiding me through the experience, highlighting where I still need to embrace, show love and possibly challenge myself.
- I do: the work. I hold myself accountable. I express my voice to activate change. I confront that which needs healing. I heal. I hold space when its time.
Spiritual Treatment Affirmation
“I transform the lead within my shadow, and find the harmony in both aspects of my darkness and light and use it to make positive long lasting changes in my inner and outer community.” So Be it!