TCP 007: Tara Rosas: Becoming Resilient in a Time of Darkness #Podcast
Indeed, this life is a test. It is a test of many things – of our convictions and priorities, our faith and our faithfulness, our patience and our resilience, and in the end, our ultimate desires.
-Sheri L. Dew
A conversation with Tara Rosas about Overcoming the Dark Night of the Soul with Resilience!
Join me in a conversation with Health Advocate, Holistic Coach, Crohns disease conqueror, and Creatrix/Owner of Enlitened Soy Candles as we talk about her resiliency and journey through Crohn’s Disease, finding her purpose through this dark period and shining her light with her new career path!
Topics we cover:
- Explanation of Crohn’s Disease
- How her battle with Crohn’s Disease influenced her focus on her purpose.
- What to do when you are at a crossroads.
- Finding the lessons in your journey.
- 5 keys to personal growth
- Creating a sacred space
Questions to ask yourself:
1.) A point in your life have you gone through a dark night of the soul?
2.) How have you expressed your resiliency?
3.) What can you do right now that will help you get through your crossroads?
I am thriving and overcoming even though darkness has descended upon my being.
Ways to subscribe to The Coaching Parlour Podcast!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- You can also subscribe via Tunein radio
Contact me via email here
Hit me up via twitter
And make sure you rate, review, and subscribe on itunes!
Define & Live Your Purpose Free Ecourse! Sign Up Today and not ONLY receive a free 7 Step Ecourse in discovering and defining your purpose, but on a monthly basis you receive free coaching AND complimentary monthly planning guide! Sign up Today!